Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bleached T-Shirt

This is just something fun to do.  I did one just for the heck of it and I did one to support a friend in a singing competition.  It's cheap and very simple!  I love cheap & simple!!


All you need is:
-A Clorox Bleach pen
-A solid color t-shirt
-News paper

First take the newspaper and slide it through the inside of the t-shirt.  I did this so when I wrote on one side it did not bleed onto the other side.  Now, use your bleach pen to write whatever you would like.  I wrote "Jeremiah 29:11" because it is my favorite Bible verse, "For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you but not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Try not to write too close together with the bleach pen because you do not want the letters to touch after the bleach fully sets in.  Let your shirt sit out over night and wash it the next morning.  Now you're good to go and you can wear your very own bleached t-shirt! Enjoy!

Kel

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment