Monday, March 19, 2012

Create Your Own Laundry Detergent

I have always been very iffy about making my own laundry detergent.  My sister is a frequent "Pinner" on Pinterest and she told me about it.  Her husband said that the ingredients were all really good cleaning agents so she could give it a try.  She has yet to get around to making it, so I decided I would go ahead and let her know how it works.  This past weekend I made it and tried it out.  It works great and it also smells really good!  I paid around $30.00 for all the ingredients and the detergent can last up to 18 months.  Talk about saving money!  Give this a try and let me know how it works for you. Under the picture is the website where I got the directions from.


Create Your Own Laundry Detergent

Happy Savings!  
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment